| Thursday, November 06, 2008, 5:03 AM |
Hi. I need to sleep. Right now. But I can't because Heroes S3 is on later till 12pm. How lah, I have Underwater World till 4pm tmrw somemore. AND GP!!! WTF!! And I only had 4 hours of sleep last night!!!! WHAT HOLIDAY. LIES. ALL LIES. Oh but I have a piece of GOOD news. Our class might be staying together! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Got my results today. Wow. Extremely bad. MSG is 3.86 or sth like that. Sheesh. Will work harder for A levels. If I don't ,I'm screwed. I'll have to find a job so I can pay for some overseas UNI if I don't make it to NUS/NTU/SMU . But I haven't done any form of work since PW ended. Tsk. I've been playing Neopets. WHAT?? I WAS BORED OK. Hahahahaha. Oh if any of you guys play neopets add me k?? My username is waiseheill (QH is this familiar?) . heh OH WAIT I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!! CONGRATS BERNARD FOR BECOMING THE NEW COUNCIL VP!!!!!!!!! Very deserving (: __ A huge load has been taken off my shoulders. For so long now I've been brooding over it, and now things have been made clearer. HAPPY! A shoutout : I LOVE YOU GUYS!! :D __ Anyone wants to play badminton? Ok bye. |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|